Basic SEO for AdSense
Will Google prefer your website because you’ve partnered through AdSense thus helping them generate more income? NO. Bad AdSense practices can even lower your rankings; if you’re running AdSense on your pages and you filled them with ads, chances are that you won’t rank as high because users won’t engage with your content.
No one likes aggressive promotion, and search engines know this. Follow the proper AdSense guidelines and continue proper SEO efforts to cultivate optimum results. If by a chance you get suspended or banned, don’t despair. AdSense campaigns are treated differently from SEO, so you will still rank no matter what happens to your account.
Which Is Better: PPC or SEO?
It varies, depending on your business goal; do you want to boost brand awareness, or to get more sales?
Digital marketing experts recommend applying both PPC and SEO campaigns. However, there are instances when either one would work better. If you’re a new brand, you may want to go into PPC first to increase awareness of it. PPC reaches more audiences in a day if done right, since ads are placed on relevant places on the Web.
On the other hand, if you’re in for the long-term results, it’s best to switch to SEO. Search engine optimization weaves links, social media, content, and mobile experience to help websites rank high on SERP. Over time, even after the campaign is over, you will see your efforts paying well in terms of traffic. Here is some of the advantages of using SEO or PPC:
SEO growth is slower than PPC. Although results are not guaranteed, businesses still need SEO in their strategy. Let’s take a look at these reasons:
- Branding and Awareness. By using targeted keywords, commercial search terms and queries, your brand will increase visibility on SERPs. Using the right keywords can put your brand on the first page of search results, thus, increasing brand awareness and puts your brand as an authoritative source for a certain field.
- Brand Reputation. With over 90% of the people choosing organic results over paid ads, searchers trust brands more when they are seen, or discovered organically. Users tend to avoid ads, and more likely to trust brands with high organic rankings. Increase your brand’s credibility and trust to make your business visible in SERP top organic rankings.
- Expanding Reach. There are countless search queries made by users every day. Expand your reach to different kinds of consumers by optimizing a number of keywords to build a strong organic visibility.
- Sustainability. There are countless search queries made by users every day. Expand your reach to different kinds of consumers by optimizing a number of keywords to build a strong organic visibility.
If consumer’s trust and traffic go to SEO, then why do you still have to try paid ads? Here are some reasons why PPC in some cases better than SEO:
- Noticeable Position On SERP. Ads get a more noticeable position in SERPs. It can easily be seen and noticed, since they are strategically placed where consumers can easily see them.
- Visibility and Targeting . If you want to target the right people, PPC is your tool. Paid ads can be controlled and manipulated based on the criteria you set; you can target consumers based on search words, terms, location, language, device, time and previous visits.
- Accuracy in Delivering Marketing Messages. With paid ads, you have control on how you deliver marketing content and how your business is presented to online searchers. Choose if you want to place a location, contact numbers, pricing, links, etc. in your ads; it will give you a better chance to capture the attention of your audience and provide them with what they are looking for.
- An Advantage for Ecommerce. E-commerce sites are placing product ads with images, so users can have a look at the products they might be interested in. It boosts click-through-rates of businesses, as visuals are more appealing to consumers.
- Testing and Data Gathering. PPC is great to collect data in real time to figure out which works best for you; split and test ads to discover which has the best response and which can be used in organic campaigns. Data gathering is much more in-depth with PPC. With Google Analytics, you can analyze data from keyword conversions, percentage, and cost.
How Can I Apply Both PPC and SEO?
Although some services do not affect your organic rankings directly, it shouldn’t keep you from giving them a trial. It’s your call.
Using AdWords or AdSense is all about what you want to achieve with your online campaign, remember, it does not affect your online rankings, so use it accordingly. Most failing businesses are those not clear about their goals. Write it down, be specific, and consult a professional about your plans.
To earn money, you need to earn traffic, so master content marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) on your site. Content marketing creates informative and valuable content that showcases your expertise as well as the usability of your product or service. Share your content across channels; social media and email are places to start.
With SEO, you take care of technical elements on your site and make sure all on-page elements are on-spot; title tags, meta descriptions, headers, and internal links. This helps Google bots to crawl your site and understand its aim, and what you want to rank for. SEO is a powerful tool for creating visibility in combination with high-quality content. Google always prioritizes quality content and clean SEO.